Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Away

Been away for a very long while. My creative juices (if I ever had any) seemed to have dried up. All I do is sit and think that I should do something. 

Well, I am reading , at least for the sake of reading. I am not buying books any longer. I rent them out from the library and keep it with me for weeks and sometimes months. Few I read, and few I return when I have lost the interest to open and read it after seeing the book lying around for such long.

My reading count has been very low over the past few years. Well anyways, the last I have read is In the Country of Deceit by Shashi Deshpande. Would write a review soon, if I remember! :-)

The next one in que is Complete/Convenient by Ketan Bhagat. Seems to be a rather long one. Let's see if I make it.

No comments: