Monday, November 21, 2011

Its Twilight Now

Yeah, it is the Twilight mania for me now. I can't put down the book without wanting to take it up and start reading again. I don't want to go to sleep, instead lie down and read and read and read. I just want to finish of my cooking and other chores so that I can just indulge in the pleasure of reading. Its real fun now. Seems like I have got back that pace of reading I used to have back in my college days. And as the thickness of the pages on the left hand side, while reading, increases, I am more motivated to keep reading.

I plan to write a review about the series. I have already completed the first two of the series - Twilight and New Moon. Started on with Eclipse. It is a pretty thick book and the last one - Breaking Dawn is even thicker.

Okay no more time to write. Need to catch up with my reading now.

2 comments:

Penny Thoughts said...

Resmi,
Every page I read of Twilight I was literally biting my hand! I just couldn't get myself to read it anymore...It was too juvenile book! Gave it away to my cousin and she was more than happy to inherit it! She held it close to her heart. Lol!!

Resmi... said...

@ Penny Thoughts: Yeah, I agree. It depends on the interests one has. As I wrote, I loved it. And I would never want to give it away also ;-) Keep visiting! We may have some topics of same interest. :-)