Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Animated Movies!

I have been watching a lot of animated movies recently. It all started with Tangled. Before watching Tangled, I was not very fond of the animated movies. In other words, Tangled inspired me to go forward and watch all the good movie out there.

So to list all what I watched over the past few weeks:

- Ice Age (Dawn of the Dinosaurs)
- Ratatouille
- Finding Nemo
- Wall-E
- Monsters vs. Aliens

Well, to tell you the truth, I have been blown off my feet. I never knew I was turning myself away from such lovely movies. The stories are good and characters, awesome. Even after watching some of them, they linger on for a long and keep appearing in front of my eyes. Wall-e was one such character. I am highly impressed and loved the character to the core - his eyes, hands, and even the sounds he makes. Similarly, Nemo, Dory, and Marlin from Finding Nemo - all of these are wonderful characters.

And I still have some more movies to watch on my list now:
- Cars
- Up
- Sleeping Beauty

Will definitely keep you posted on how each movie is.

No comments: