Monday, June 7, 2010

Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2


Kill Bill is a movie which I love to watch over and over again. Both the volumes! I saw this movie first when I was doing my Graduation. Then I did watch it a couple of times when it came on television. And this weekend I watched both the volumes again :-D

Kill Bill is a two volume movie by Quentin Tarantino. The story flows so smoothly that you can watch both the movies at one stretch. It is an action thriller movie and I must say that I loved the action sequences in it. It is the story of the revenge of a lady (Beatrix) who was shot on her wedding rehearsal day while pregnant. She does not die but goes into comma for four years. Finally when she wakes up she is desperately sad over the loss of her daughter and the things happened to her. She sets out on her journey of Revenge. The lead character is played by Uma Thurman and seemed apt for the role.

The story of the revenge spans over the two volumes. Beatrix has a list of people to kill and this is her mission. When the first part ends, she prepares the list of people to kill next. Here the audience is left with the message that her daughter is still alive.

The second volume shows the rigorous practice sessions of Beatrix and how she finally succeeds in her mission and gets her daughter back.

There are various kinds of music used in the movie. I am not familiar with the different music styles, so no comments on that :-)

A movie worth watching over and over again :-)

No comments: